NHRIMH Recruitment 2021: National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health (NHRIMH) has released a notification at ccrhindia.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor, Consultant in Kottayam – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Oct-2021.
NHRIMH Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health (NHRIMH)|
|Post Details||Professor, Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.30000-100000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kottayam – Kerala|
|NHRIMH Official Website||ccrhindia.nic.in|
NHRIMH Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NHRIMH Recruitment required eligibility details
NHRIMH Qualification Details
|Pathologist||M.Sc, Ph.D, Post Graduate|
NHRIMH Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
- Women/SC/ST/PH & Ex-servicemen Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Test & Interview
NHRIMH Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for NHRIMH Recruitment (Professor, Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Officer Incharge, National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health (NHRIMH), Sachivothamapuram P.O., Kurichy, Kottayam – 686532 (Kerala) on or before 11-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for NHRIMH Professor, Consultant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NHRIMH recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Officer Incharge, National Homoeopathy Research Institute in Mental Health (NHRIMH), Sachivothamapuram P.O., Kurichy, Kottayam – 686532 (Kerala) (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Oct-2021
NHRIMH Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: ccrhindia.nic.in