NIA Recruitment 2021: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Accountant, Section Officer in Delhi – Hyderabad. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Sep-2021.
NIA Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Post Details||Accountant, Section Officer|
|Salary||Rs.25500-142400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – Hyderabad – Kochi – Mumbai|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Section Officer/Office Superintendent||4|
|Stenographer Grade I||19|
|Upper Division Clerk||4|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
NIA Educational Qualification Details
|Section Officer/Office Superintendent||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Stenographer Grade I||Graduate|
|Upper Division Clerk||As per NIA Recruitment Norms|
No Application Fee
Written Test and Interview
NIA Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Section Officer/Office Superintendent||Rs.44900-142400/-|
|Stenographer Grade I|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25500-81100/-|
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Accountant, Section Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 11-Sep-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIA Accountant, Section Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Sep-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Sep-2021
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in