NIA Recruitment 2022: National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released a notification at nia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Constable in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Jan-2022.
NIA Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|NIA Official Website||nia.gov.in|
NIA Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIA official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have five years experience in the field of investigation or intelligence or computer or driving
Age Limit: As per the National Investigation Agency recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years, as on 16-Jan-2022.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIA Recruitment (Constable) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 16-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for NIA Constable Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the NIA recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Jan-2022
NIA Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nia.gov.in
- For the purpose of experience in intelligence only such experience would qualify which has been acquired through working in Intelligence Agencies or specialised intelligence wing of a police or enforcement agency
- The Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years’ as on the closing date of receipt of applications
- The total number of strength of Constable absorbed shall not exceed twenty per cent of the totals sanctioned posts of Constable