NIFPHATT Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training (NIFPHATT) has released a notification at nifphatt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Processing Worker in Cochin – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 18-Aug-2021.
NIFPHATT Vacancy Details August 2021
|National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training (NIFPHATT)
|Rs.18000/- Per Month
|Cochin – Kerala
|NIFPHATT Official Website
NIFPHATT Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIFPHATT official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology and Training Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 28 years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
No Application Fee
Written Test and Interview
How to apply for NIFPHATT Recruitment (Processing Worker) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology & Training, P.B.No. 1801, Foreshore Road, Cochin – 682016 on or before 18-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIFPHATT Processing Worker Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIFPHATT recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, National Institute of Fisheries Post Harvest Technology & Training, P.B.No. 1801, Foreshore Road, Cochin – 682016 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 18-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 18-Aug-2021
NIFPHATT Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nifphatt.gov.in