NIIST Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) has released a notification at niist.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala . Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Nov-2021.
NIIST Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.25000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|NIIST Official Website||niist.res.in|
NIIST Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Project Associate I||5|
|Project Associate II||1|
NIIST Recruitment required eligibility details
NIIST Qualification Details
- Project Associate I: Master’s Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Bio Chemistry, Biotechnology
- Project Associate II: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Life Science, M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Candidates should have minimum of 01 Year Experience in applied Microbiology, Culturing of anaerobic Bacteria & Experience in Handling HPLC Analyses, LC-MS Data Interpretation, and Operation of lab Scale Fermenters
- Candidates should have Experience in Extraction, Isolation, Characterization and Synthetic Modification of Natural Products
- Candidates should have Experience in dye Sensitized Solar Cell fabrication and Characterization
- Candidates should have 02 Years of Research Experience in Phytochemical Isolation and Characterization, and in Conducting bioassays
Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years, As on 15-Nov-2021
No Application Fee
NIIST Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Associate I||Rs.25000-31000/-|
|Project Associate II||Rs.28000-35000/-|
How to apply for NIIST Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIIST official website niist.res.in, Starts from 08-11-2021 to 15-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for NIIST Project Associate Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIIST official website niist.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIIST online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Nov-2021