NIIST Recruitment 2021: National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST) has released a notification at niist.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 11-Oct-2021.
NIIST Vacancy Details September 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology (NIIST)|
|Post Details||Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.19900-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|NIIST Official Website||niist.res.in|
NIIST Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||7|
NIIST Recruitment required eligibility details
NIIST Qualification Details
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||10+2, 12th|
|Security Assistant||Ex-servicemen, JCO in Army or other Paramilitary Forces
with five years Experience in
the work of Security
Age Limit: As per the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC Candidates: 03 years
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/CSIR Employees: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Typing Test, Written Exam & Interview
NIIST Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs.1990-63200/-|
How to apply for NIIST Recruitment (Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIIST official website niist.res.in, Starts from 04-09-2021 to 11-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for NIIST Jr. Secretariat Assistant, Security Assistant Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through NIIST official website niist.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science & Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIIST online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-Oct-2021