NISH Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) has released a notification at nish.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Computer Lab Assistant in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala . Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Nov-2021.
NISH Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH)|
|Post Details||Computer Lab Assistant|
|Salary||As per NISH Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|NISH Official Website||nish.ac.in|
NISH Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NISH official notification candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Speech & Hearing recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Jul-2021.
No Application Fee
How to apply for NISH Recruitment (Computer Lab Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695017 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for NISH Computer Lab Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NISH recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram – 695017 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) or email to email@example.com on or before 25-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Nov-2021
NISH Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: nish.ac.in
Note: Only Deaf & Hard of Hearing (40% and Above) candidates need to apply