NIT Calicut Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has released a notification at nitc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Calicut – Kerala. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail on or before 27-Oct-2021.
NIT Calicut Vacancy Details October 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|NIT Calicut Official Website||nitc.ac.in|
NIT Calicut Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Calicut official notification candidate should have completed B.E or B.Tech, M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- B.E or B.Tech, M.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology or Electronics & Communication Engineering and other related Branches with marks not below 65% or CGPA 6.5. GATE Score is mandatory
- Candidates who have expertise in Image processing using C/C++/Python or JAVA programming/JAVA Script are desirable.
Age Limit: As per NIT Calicut official notification candidate should have age limit As per NIT Calicut Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27-Oct-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 11-10-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 27-Oct-2021
- Date of Interview: 29th October 2021