NIT Calicut Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has released a notification at nitc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Professor in Calicut – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 22-Dec-2021.
NIT Calicut Vacancy Details November 2021
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Post Details||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||As per NIT Calicut Norms|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|NIT Calicut Official Website||nitc.ac.in|
NIT Calicut Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Calicut official notification candidate should have completed M.Arch, M.Plan, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Assistant Professor Grade-II: Candidates should have 01 year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute/Industry
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: Candidates should have 03 years after Ph.D. or 06 years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute/R&D labs/relevant industry
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Calicut recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per NIT Calicut Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 24-11-2021 to 22-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NITC Campus P.O., Calicut – 673601, Kerala, India on or before 31-12-2021.
Steps to Apply for NIT Calicut Assistant Professor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the NIT Calicut recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Registrar, National Institute of Technology Calicut, NITC Campus P.O., Calicut – 673601, Kerala, India (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-12-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 24-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Dec-2021
- Last date for submission of Hard Copy of Application Form: 31-12-2021
NIT Calicut Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Instructions: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: nitc.ac.in