NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has released a notification at nitc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Staff Nurse, Resident Medical Officer in Calicut – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 23-Feb-2022.
NIT Calicut Vacancy Details February 2022
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse, Resident Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.17875-75000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|NIT Calicut Official Website||nitc.ac.in|
NIT Calicut Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Resident Medical Officer||1|
NIT Calicut Recruitment required eligibility details
NIT Calicut Qualification Details
|Resident Medical Officer||Post Graduation, MBBS|
|Staff Nurse||Diploma, Degree in GNM|
- Resident Medical Officer: Candidates should have One-year clinical experience
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have Minimum one year experience is preferable
NIT Calicut Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Resident Medical Officer||35|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
NIT Calicut Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Resident Medical Officer||Rs.60000-75000/-|
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment (Staff Nurse, Resident Medical Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIT Calicut official website nitc.ac.in, Starts from 08-02-2022 to 23-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for NIT Calicut Staff Nurse, Resident Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through NIT Calicut official website nitc.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Technology Calicut will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIT Calicut online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-Feb-2022