NIT Calicut Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) has released a notification at nitc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Translating Assistant (Hindi) in Calicut – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-May-2023.
NIT Calicut Vacancy Details May 2023
|Institute Name||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Post Details||Translating Assistant (Hindi)|
|Salary||Rs.30000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|NIT Calicut Official Website||nitc.ac.in|
NIT Calicut Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per NIT Calicut official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the National Institute of Technology Calicut recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years
- SC/ST/Women/ESM & PwD Candidates: Rs.100/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Skill Test, Trade Test & Interview
How to apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment (Translating Assistant (Hindi)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at NIT Calicut official website nitc.ac.in, Starts from 21-04-2023 to 08-May-2023
Steps to Apply for NIT Calicut Translating Assistant (Hindi) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through NIT Calicut official website nitc.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. National Institute of Technology Calicut will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the NIT Calicut online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-May-2023
- Date of Submission of Application Form along with relevant documents for the Selection Committee: 10-May-2023
NIT Calicut Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: nitc.ac.in