PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Field Engineer, Supervisor in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 09-May-2021.
PGCIL Vacancy Details April 2021
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Field Engineer, Supervisor|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||30||B.E or B.Tech, B.Sc|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||8|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||47||Diploma, B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||12|
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 29 years, as on 09-05-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Field Engineer(Electrical/Civil) Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Field Supervisor (Electrical/Civil) Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM Candidates: Nil
Test/ Personal Interview
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||Rs.30000-120000/-|
|Field Engineer (Civil)|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||Rs.23000-105000/-|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)|
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment (Field Engineer, Supervisor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at PGCIL official website powergridindia.com, Starts from 26-04-2021 to 09-May-2021
Steps to Apply for PGCIL Field Engineer, Supervisor Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through PGCIL official website powergridindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Power Grid Corporation of India will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the PGCIL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fee can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for farther Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-04-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-May-2021
- Last date to pay the application fee: 09-05-2021