PGCIL Recruitment 2022: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released a notification at powergridindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Officer Trainee in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 18-Jun-2022.
PGCIL Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Salary||As Per PGCIL Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|PGCIL Official Website||powergridindia.com|
PGCIL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per PGCIL official notification candidate should have completed LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years, as on 18-Jun-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
CLAT 2022 Marks, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the PGCIL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on PGCIL Assistant Officer Trainee Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in PGCIL Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 27-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 18-Jun-2022
- Start Date of CLAT Registration: 01-Jan-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online for CLAT 2022 Online Application: 09-May-2022
- Date of CLAT Examination: 19-Jun-2022
PGCIL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Login: Click Here
- Official Website: powergridindia.com
Note: For any Queries regarding this Recruitment, please send email to [email protected]