Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022: Prasar Bharati (Prasar Bharati) has released a notification at prasarbharati.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of News Editor, Newsreader, Translator in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Jul-2022.
Prasar Bharati Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Prasar Bharati (Prasar Bharati)|
|Post Details||News Editor, Newsreader, Translator|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As Per Prasar Bharati Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Prasar Bharati Official Website||prasarbharati.gov.in|
Prasar Bharati Recruitment required eligibility details
Prasar Bharati Qualification Details
- News Editor/Reporter: Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation Diploma in Journalism
- Newsreader and Translator: Graduation
- News Editor/Reporter: Candidates should have Experience of journalistic work in Radio/ TV (for degree/diploma holders in Journalism).
- Newsreader and Translator: Candidates should have Experience of journalistic work in Radio/ TV.
As per the Prasar Bharati Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 50 years, As on 08-Jul-2022
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs.266/-
- General Candidates: Rs.354/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank Draft
Written Test, Voice Test & Interview
How to apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment (News Editor, Newsreader, Translator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head of Office, All India Radio, Bhakthi Vilasom, Vazhuthacaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014, Kerala on or before 08-Jul-2022.
Steps to Apply for Prasar Bharati News Editor, Newsreader, Translator Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Prasar Bharati recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Head of Office, All India Radio, Bhakthi Vilasom, Vazhuthacaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Jul-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-Jul-2022
Prasar Bharati Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: prasarbharati.gov.in
Note: For any Queries, Contact Phone No: 0471-2324983 between 10 AM and 5 PM on all Working Days