Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021: Punjab and Sind Bank (Punjab and Sind Bank) has released a notification at punjabandsindbank.co.in for recruitment to the Post of Risk Manager, IT Manager in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 28-Nov-2021.
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy Details November 2021
|Bank Name||Punjab and Sind Bank (Punjab and Sind Bank)|
|Post Details||Risk Manager, IT Manager|
|Salary||Rs.48170-84890/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|Punjab and Sind Bank Official Website||punjabandsindbank.co.in|
Punjab and Sind Bank Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||3|
Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Punjab and Sind Bank Qualification Details
- Risk Manager: CA or ICWA, CS, Graduation, Post Graduation in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics/Risk Management, MBA, Post Graduation in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management with 60% Marks
- IT Manager: B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information science & Engineering/ Electronic and Communication Engineering, MCA with Minimum 60% Marks
- Risk Manager SMGS – IV: Candidate should have 5 years experience as an Officer in Financial Institution/ Banks/ Rating Agencies/ Analytics Firm/ Reputed Brokerage / Corporate Organizations like CRISIL, CIBIL, ICRA etc., out of which 3 years Experience in risk Functions the experience should be After attaining required Qualification.
- Risk Manager MMGS – III: Candidate should have Officers at least in JMGS I with Post Qualification Experience of not less than 3 years in the field of Compliance and/or Risk Management in Banks Financial Institutions/ Public sector Undertakings.
- IT Manager MMGS- III: Candidate should have Minimum six Years of Post Qualification work Experience Information Technology out of which 3 years mandatory Experience in relevant Field.
- IT Manager MMGS- II: Candidate should have Minimum 4 Years of Post Qualification work Experience Information Technology out of which 2 Years mandatory Experience in relevant Field.
Punjab and Sind Bank Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||30-40|
|Risk Manager MMGS -III||25-35|
|IT Manager MMGS -III|
|IT Manager MMGS -II|
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Ex – Servicemen Candidates: 05 Years
- PWBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- PWBD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.177/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.1003/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Personal Interaction & Personal Interview
Punjab and Sind Bank Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Risk Manager SMCS -IV||Rs.76010-84890/-|
|Risk Manager MMGS -III||Rs.63840-73790/-|
|IT Manager MMGS -III|
|IT Manager MMGS -II||Rs.48170-49910/-|
How to apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at punjabandsindbank.co.in official website starts from 19-11-2021 to 28-Nov-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008 on or before 08-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Punjab and Sind Bank Risk Manager, IT Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Punjab and Sind Bank recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy General Manager (HRD), Punjab and Sind Bank, 5th Floor, Bank House, 21 Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110008 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 08-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Nov-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 08-Dec-2021
Punjab and Sind Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: punjabandsindbank.co.in