RAC Recruitment 2022: Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) has released a notification at rac.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist B in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Oct-2022.
RAC Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Post Details||Scientist B|
|Salary||Rs.56100-88000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|RAC Official Website||rac.gov.in|
RAC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RAC official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree in Psychology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Recruitment and Assessment Centre recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 28 years, as on 24-Oct-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwD Candidates: 10 Years
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: Nil
- General (UR), EWS & OBC Male Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Subject Specific Examination Scores & Interview
How to apply for RAC Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the RAC recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on RAC Scientist B Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in RAC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete RAC Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Oct-2022
- Likely Date of Subject Specific Examination (SSE): December-2022