RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022: Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram) has released a notification at rcctvm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of DEO, Assistant Professor in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Aug-2022.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram)|
|Post Details||DEO, Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.15000-100000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|RCC Thiruvananthapuram Official Website||rcctvm.gov.in|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist||–|
|Palliative Care Nurse||1|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment required eligibility details
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Qualification Details
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: Degree, Post Graduation in Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- DEO: 12th
- Project Nurse: GNM, ANM
- Palliative Care Nurse: B.Sc in Nursing, GNM
- Assistant Professor: M.D in Nuclear Medicine/Radiotherapy
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist||36|
|Palliative Care Nurse|
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist||Rs.35400/-|
|Palliative Care Nurse||Rs.15000/-|
How to apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment (DEO, Assistant Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the below mentioned addresses on or before 17-Aug-2022.
Steps to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram DEO, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the RCC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned addresses (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Aug-2022.
Offline Address Details
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: The Director, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College, P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011
- DEO and Project Nurse, Palliative Care Nurse: Finance Manager (Projects), Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011
- Assistant Professor: The Director, Post Box No. 2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College, P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 21-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Aug-2022
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Last Date Details
|Post Name||Last Date to Apply|
|Nuclear Medicine Technologist||03-Aug-2022|
|Palliative Care Nurse||02-Aug-2022|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form – Nuclear Medicine Technologist: Click Here
- Official Notification – DEO & Project Nurse: Click Here
- Official Notification – Palliative Care Nurse: Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form – Assistant Professor: Click Here
- Official Website: rcctvm.gov.in