RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2023: Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram) has released a notification at rcctvm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Investigator in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Jan-2023.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram)|
|Post Details||Field Investigator|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|RCC Thiruvananthapuram Official Website||rcctvm.gov.in|
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RCC Thiruvananthapuram official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment (Field Investigator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Finance Manager (Projects), Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Post Box No. 2417, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 on or before 24-Jan-2023.
Steps to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Field Investigator Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RCC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Finance Manager (Projects), Project Cell, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College Campus, Post Box No. 2417, Thiruvananthapuram – 695011 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Jan-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Jan-2023
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: rcctvm.gov.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Phone No: 0471-252 2289