RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2023: Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram) has released a notification at rcctvm.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 20-Mar-2023.
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy Details March 2023
|Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram (RCC Thiruvananthapuram)
|Rs.70000/- Per Month
|Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala
|RCC Thiruvananthapuram Official Website
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RCC Thiruvananthapuram official notification candidate should have completed M.D, DNB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Regional Cancer Centre Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as on 20-Mar-2023.
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Interview
How to apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Post Box No.2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College, PO, Thiruvananthapuram-695011, Kerala on or before 20-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for RCC Thiruvananthapuram Senior Resident Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RCC Thiruvananthapuram recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Post Box No.2417, Regional Cancer Centre, Medical College, PO, Thiruvananthapuram-695011, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 20-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 20-Mar-2023
RCC Thiruvananthapuram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: rcctvm.gov.in