RGCB Recruitment 2022: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has released a notification at rgcb.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist C, Technical Officer in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jan-2022.
RGCB Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Post Details||Scientist C, Technical Officer|
|Salary||As per RGCB Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|RGCB Official Website||rgcb.res.in|
RGCB Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Scientist – C||1|
|Technical Assistant Group II||1|
RGCB Recruitment required eligibility details
RGCB Qualification Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Scientist – C||Ph.D, M.D in Science|
|Technical Officer||B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering|
|Technical Assistant Group II||Graduation in Biotechnology/Life Sciences|
Qualification with Percentage Details
- Technical Officer: B.E or B.Tech in Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering with 60% marks
- Technical Assistant Group II: Graduation in Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 60% marks
- Scientist – C: Candidates should have 3-5 years of Post-Doctoral Experience in Virology with good publication record in peer reviewed scientific journals
- Technical Assistant Group- II: Candidates should have Experience of working in research laboratories at National or State Institutes/Strong Computer and Software skills
RGCB Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Scientist – C||40|
|Technical Assistant Group II|
No Application Fee
Written Test, Practical Skills Test & Interview
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment (Scientist C, Technical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Pooja Pura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695014, Kerala on or before 10-Jan-2022. Alternatively, Applications can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Steps to Apply for RGCB Scientist C, Technical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the RGCB recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Pooja Pura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram 695014, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Jan-2022. Alternatively, Applications can be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 08-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jan-2022
RGCB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Application Form – Scientist: Click Here
- Application form – Technical Officer: Click Here
- Application form – Technical Assistant Group II: Click Here
- Official Website: rgcb.res.in