RGCB Recruitment 2023: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has released a notification at rgcb.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Faculty Scientist in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Jan-2023.
RGCB Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Post Details||Faculty Scientist|
|Salary||As Per RGCB Norms|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|RGCB Official Website||rgcb.res.in|
RGCB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
RGCB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RGCB official notification candidate should have completed M.D, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
RGCB Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
No Application Fee
Screening, Shortlisting & Interview
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment (Faculty Scientist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre For Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014, Kerala on or before 25-Jan-2023. Applications can also be sent through Email: [email protected]
Steps to Apply for RGCB Faculty Scientist Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the RGCB recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre For Biotechnology, Poojappura, Thycaud P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695014, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Jan-2023. Applications can also be sent through Email: [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Jan-2023