RGCB Recruitment 2023: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) has released a notification at rgcb.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 03-Feb-2023.
RGCB Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Salary||Rs.31000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|RGCB Official Website||rgcb.res.in|
RGCB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per RGCB official notification candidate should have completed Master’s in Life Science/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 28 years, as on 03-Feb-2023.
No Application Fee
How to apply for RGCB Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow (JRF)) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at RGCB official website rgcb.res.in, Starts from 20-01-2023 to 03-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for RGCB Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through RGCB official website rgcb.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the RGCB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03-Feb-2023