SHA Kerala Recruitment 2022: State Health Agency Kerala (SHA Kerala) has released a notification at sha.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Joint Director in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jan-2022.
SHA Kerala Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||State Health Agency Kerala (SHA Kerala)|
|Post Details||Joint Director|
|Salary||Rs.80000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|SHA Kerala Official Website||sha.kerala.gov.in|
SHA Kerala Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per SHA Kerala official notification candidate should have completed MBBS, MBA, Post Graduation, Master’s Degree, MPH from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have 12 Years Working Experience in the area of Health Care Quality
- Candidates should have Experience in Insurance or TPA Industry in the area of Provider Management
Age Limit: As per the State Health Agency Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years, as on 01-Dec-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for SHA Kerala Recruitment (Joint Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Executive Director, SHA, 5th & 8th Floor, ARTECH Meenakshy Plaza, Opp W & C Hospital Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala on or before 10-Jan-2022. Applications and also send to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for SHA Kerala Joint Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the SHA Kerala recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Executive Director, SHA, 5th & 8th Floor, ARTECH Meenakshy Plaza, Opp W & C Hospital Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Jan-2022.
- Applications and also send to Email: email@example.com
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 28-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jan-2022
SHA Kerala Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: sha.kerala.gov.in