South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021: South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank) has released a notification at southindianbank.com for recruitment to the Post of Probationary Officers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 08-Sep-2021.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details September 2021
|South Indian Bank (South Indian Bank)
|Rs.36000-63840/- Per Month
|South Indian Bank Official Website
South Indian Bank Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per South Indian Bank official notification candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the South Indian Bank recruitment notification, the Candidate maximum age should be 28 years, As of 31-Jul-2021
As per the South Indian Bank Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Online Test, Interview
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- First of all, go through the South Indian Bank recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Click on South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in South Indian Bank Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 01-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08-Sep-2021
South Indian Bank Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: southindianbank.com
Note: For Queries, Please Contact our Toll-Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/1800-102-9408 or mail us at [email protected]