Spices Board Recruitment 2021: Spices Board of India (Spices Board) has released a notification at indianspices.com for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate in Idukki – Kerala. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, is 08-Jul-2021
Spices Board Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India (Spices Board)|
|Post Details||Research Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Idukki – Kerala|
|Spices Board Official Website||indianspices.com|
Spices Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Spices Board official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Spices Board of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 08-07-2021.
No Application Fee.
Interview via online video conferencing
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment (Research Associate) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08-Jul-2021 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 28-06-2021
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 08-Jul-2021
Spices Board Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: indianspices.com