Spices Board Recruitment 2023: Spices Board of India (Spices Board) has released a notification at indianspices.com for recruitment to the Post of Legal Consultant in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 16-Nov-2023.
Spices Board Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India (Spices Board)|
|Post Details||Legal Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.50000-60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Offline & Email|
|Spices Board Official Website||indianspices.com|
Spices Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Spices Board official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Spices Board of India recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 60 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment (Legal Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director (Administration), Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025 on or before 16-Nov-2023. Application can also be sent by Email to [email protected]
Steps to Apply for Spices Board Legal Consultant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Spices Board recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Director (Administration), Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom P.O., Kochi – 682025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 16-Nov-2023. Application can also be sent by Email to [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16-Nov-2023
Spices Board Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indianspices.com