Spices Board Recruitment 2023: Spices Board of India (Spices Board) has released a notification at indianspices.com for recruitment to the Post of Consultant in Bangalore – Kochi. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Mar-2023.
Spices Board Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Spices Board of India (Spices Board)|
|Salary||Rs.40000-60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Barabanki – Bangalore – Kochi|
|Spices Board Official Website||indianspices.com|
Spices Board Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Spices Board official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Spices Board of India recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 63 years, as on 17-Mar-2023.
As per the Spices Board of India Norms
Qualification, Experience, Presentation & Interview
How to apply for Spices Board Recruitment (Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi – 682025 on or before 17-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for Spices Board Consultant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the Spices Board recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Secretary, Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N.H. By Pass, Palarivattom. P.O., Kochi – 682025 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 17-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Mar-2023
Spices Board Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: indianspices.com
Note: For more Details, Contact Telephone No: 0484-2333610 to 616