TMC Recruitment 2023: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification at tmc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Kevat Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 22-Sep-2023.
TMC Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Post Details||Kevat Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.27500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|TMC Official Website||tmc.gov.in|
TMC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TMC official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Post Graduation in Patient Navigation in Oncology-Kevat from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Tata Memorial Centre recruitment notification, Candidates should have age limit As per TMC Norms
As per the Tata Memorial Centre Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for TMC Recruitment (Kevat Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in Karnataka can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following venue: HRD Department (Project Office), Tata Memorial Hospital, Service Block Building, 4th Floor, Dr. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai-400012 on 22-Sep-2023
- Date of notification Released: 12-09-2023
- Walk-In Date: 22-Sep-2023
TMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: tmc.gov.in
- Outstation candidates may send their applications by email to the HR Department by 18th September 2023 on [email protected] with CC to [email protected]. Their online interviews will be accordingly scheduled at nearby TMC centers.
- For any Query, Kindly Contact No: 24177000 Extn. 4666/7296