UPSC Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification at upsc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online, is 27-Jul-2021.
UPSC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
|Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
|Rs.56100/- Per Month
|UPSC Official Website
UPSC Vacancy Details
|No. of Posts
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
|General Duty Medical Officer
UPSC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per UPSC official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Union Public Service Commission recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 32 years, as on 01-Aug-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: Nil
- Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of payment: Online
Personality Test, Written Test and Interview
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the UPSC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria( The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on UPSC Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in UPSC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete UPSC Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Jul-2021 06:00 PM
- Date of withdrawal of Online Applications: 03rd to 09th August 2021 06:00 PM
- Date of Combined Service Examination: 21-Nov-2021
- Date of Declaration of Result for Written Exam: November/December 2021
UPSC Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Guidance/Information/Clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. Candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days