BIS Recruitment 2023: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at bis.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Young Professionals in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Feb-2023.
BIS Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Details||Young Professionals|
|Salary||Rs.70000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BIS Official Website||bis.gov.in|
BIS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BIS official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, B.E or B.Tech, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be Below 35 years, as on 01-Jan-2023.
As per the Bureau of Indian Standards Norms
No Application Fee
Practical Assessment, Written Assessment, Technical knowledge Assessment & Interview
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the BIS recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on BIS Young Professionals Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in BIS Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete BIS Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Feb-2023
BIS Notification Important Links
Note: In case of any Queries, please write to [email protected]