BOAT SR Recruitment 2023: Board of Apprenticeship Training Southern Region (BOAT SR) has released a notification at boat-srp.com for recruitment to the Post of Driver, Analyst in Karnataka – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 09-Oct-2023.
BOAT SR Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Board of Apprenticeship Training Southern Region (BOAT SR)|
|Post Details||Driver, Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.19900-29500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh – Karnataka – Kerala – Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|BOAT SR Official Website||boat-srp.com|
BOAT SR Vacancy Details
|Name Post||No of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||3|
BOAT SR Recruitment required eligibility details
BOAT SR Qualification Details
|Upper Division Clerk|
BOAT SR Age Limit Details
|Name Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Upper Division Clerk||32|
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- General/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Exam, Computer Based Test, Driving Skill Test & Interview
BOAT SR Salary Details
|Name Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25500/-|
How to apply for BOAT SR Recruitment (Driver, Analyst) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at boat-srp.com official website starts from 09-09-2023 to 09-Oct-2023. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director of Training, Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), 4th Cross Road, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai-600113 on or before 13-Oct-2023.
Steps to Apply for BOAT SR Driver, Analyst Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the BOAT SR recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Director of Training, Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), 4th Cross Road, CIT Campus, Taramani, Chennai-600113 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 13-Oct-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-09-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Oct-2023
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 13-Oct-2023