BPCL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has released a notification at bharatpetroleum.com for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Apprentice in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 15-Sep-2023.
BPCL Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)|
|Post Details||Graduate Apprentice|
|Stipend||Rs.25000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Email|
|BPCL Official Website||bharatpetroleum.com|
BPCL Vacancy Details
|Discipline Name||No of Posts|
|Computer Science & Engineering||10|
|Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering||11|
|Safety Engineering/Safety & Fire Engineering||11|
|Instrumentation Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||9|
BPCL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per BPCL official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years, as on 01-Sep-2023.
No Application Fee
Merit List & Interview
How to apply for BPCL Recruitment (Graduate Apprentice) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BPCL official website bharatpetroleum.com, Starts from 30-08-2023 to 15-Sep-2023
Steps to Apply for BPCL Graduate Apprentice Jobs 2023
- Candidates should Enroll in NATS Portal, mhrdnats.gov.in and for students
who have not so far enrolled in the National Web Portal, they should enroll in nats.education.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BPCL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- After successful Application, please email the following details to [email protected]
- Start Date to Apply Online: 30-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2023
BPCL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Enroll for NATS Portal: Click Here
- Enroll for Students Registration: Click Here
- Official Website: bharatpetroleum.com