Calicut University Recruitment 2021: University of Calicut (Calicut University) has released a notification at uoc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Research Fellow in Malappuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Oct-2021.
Calicut University Vacancy Details October 2021
|University Name||University of Calicut (Calicut University)|
|Post Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.14000-28000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Malappuram – Kerala|
|Calicut University Official Website||uoc.ac.in|
Calicut University Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Calicut University official notification candidate should have completed M.Sc, M.Phil, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the University of Calicut recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years, as on 01-Sep-2021.
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Calicut University Recruitment (Junior Research Fellow) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Dr.M.M. Musthafa, Principal Investigator, IUAC Project Professor, Dept. of Physics, University of Calicut, Calicut University (PO), Malappuram (Dist) – 673635 on or before 12-Oct-2021.
Steps to Apply for Calicut University Junior Research Fellow Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Calicut University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Dr.M.M. Musthafa, Principal Investigator, IUAC Project Professor, Dept. of Physics, University of Calicut, Calicut University (PO), Malappuram (Dist) – 673635 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 12-Oct-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Oct-2021
Calicut University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uoc.ac.in
Note: For more Details, Contact Email: email@example.com, Mobile No: 9745509190