Calicut University Recruitment 2021: University of Calicut (Calicut University) has released a notification at uoc.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Guest Faculties in Calicut – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 25-Nov-2021.
Calicut University Vacancy Details November 2021
|University Name||University of Calicut (Calicut University)|
|Post Details||Guest Faculties|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||As per Calicut University Norms|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
|Calicut University Official Website||uoc.ac.in|
Calicut University Recruitment required eligibility details
Calicut University Qualification Details
|Part time Dietitian in Sports Nutrition & Weight Management||M.Sc in Food Science & Nutrition|
|Assistant Professor in Computer||B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, MCA, Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Professor in English||Master’s Degree|
|Assistant Professor in Yoga|
- Part time Dietitian in Sports Nutrition & Weight Management: Candidates should have Teaching experience in Sports nutrition
- Assistant Professor in Computer: Candidates should have First Class MCA with two years experience
- Assistant Professor in English, Assistant Professor in Yoga: Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) Conducted by the UGC or the CSIR
- Assistant Professor in Computer, Assistant Professor in English, Assistant Professor in Yoga: Master’s Degree with 55% Marks
Age Limit: As per the University of Calicut recruitment notification, the candidate should have age limit As per Calicut University Recruitment Norms
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Calicut University Recruitment (Guest Faculties) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Centre for Physical Education. University of Calicut, Calicut, Kerala on or before 25-Nov-2021.
Steps to Apply for Calicut University Guest Faculties Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Calicut University recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Centre for Physical Education. University of Calicut, Calicut, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 25-Nov-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 25-Nov-2021
Calicut University Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: uoc.ac.in