CBI Recruitment 2022: Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has released a notification at cbi.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Pairvi Officer in Cochin – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Sep-2022.
CBI Vacancy Details September 2022
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Post Details||Pairvi Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Specified|
|Salary||Rs.40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin – Kerala|
|CBI Official Website||cbi.gov.in|
CBI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CBI official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Central Bureau of Investigation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 64 years, As on 01-Aug-2022
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CBI Recruitment (Pairvi Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Chennai Zone, 3rd Floor, EVK Sampath Maligai, College Road, Chennai-600006 on or before 30-Sep-2022.
Steps to Apply for CBI Pairvi Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CBI recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Chennai Zone, 3rd Floor, EVK Sampath Maligai, College Road, Chennai-600006 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-Sep-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-09-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Sep-2022
CBI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cbi.gov.in