CMET Recruitment 2022: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has released a notification at cmet.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Technical Consultant, Research Scientist in Pune – Hyderabad. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Feb-2022.
CMET Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)|
|Post Details||Technical Consultant, Research Scientist|
|Salary||Rs.90000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune – Hyderabad – Thrissur|
|CMET Official Website||cmet.gov.in|
CMET Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMET official notification candidate should have completed M.E or M.Tech, Ph.D. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have completed M.E or M.Tech with a minimum of three years or Ph.D. with a minimum of one-year post qualification experience in the relevant field in R & D Laboratory / Universities in India / Abroad
Age Limit: As per the Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as of 10-Feb-2022.
- Exceptional Candidates: 05 years
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CMET Recruitment (Technical Consultant, Research Scientist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CMET official website cmet.gov.in, Starting from 19-01-2022 to 10-Feb-2022
Steps to Apply for CMET Technical Consultant, Research Scientist Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CMET official website cmet.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CMET online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Feb-2022