CMFRI Recruitment 2023: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI) has released a notification at cmfri.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant in Kerala – Karnataka. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 11-Sep-2023.
CMFRI Vacancy Details September 2023
|Organization Name||Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute (CMFRI)|
|Salary||Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kerala – Karnataka – Tamilnadu – Andhra Pradesh|
|CMFRI Official Website||cmfri.org.in|
CMFRI Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMFRI Norms
Age Limit: As per the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute recruitment notification, Candidate maximum age should be 56 years, as on 11-Sep-2023.
As per the Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Norms
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for CMFRI Recruitment (Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chief Administrative Officer, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Post Box No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O, Kochi-682018, Kerala on or before 11-Sep-2023.
Steps to Apply for CMFRI Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CMFRI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below mentioned address:- Chief Administrative Officer, Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Post Box No. 1603, Ernakulam North P.O, Kochi-682018, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 11-Sep-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 11-Sep-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline for North Eastern States & Union Territories: 26-Sep-2023
CMFRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cmfri.org.in