Cochin Port Trust Recruitment 2022: Cochin Port Trust (Cochin Port Trust) has released a notification at cochinport.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director in Cochin – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Jun-2022.
Cochin Port Trust Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Cochin Port Trust (Cochin Port Trust)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director|
|Salary||Rs.10750-16750/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Cochin – Kerala|
|Cochin Port Trust Official Website||cochinport.gov.in|
Cochin Port Trust Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Cochin Port Trust official notification candidate should have completed Degree in Computer Engineering/Computer Science, Post Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Cochin Port Trust recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years
No Application Fee
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for Cochin Port Trust Recruitment (Deputy Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Cochin Port Authority, Willingdon Island, Cochin – 682009, Kerala on or before 15-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for Cochin Port Trust Deputy Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Cochin Port Trust recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Cochin Port Authority, Willingdon Island, Cochin – 682009, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 29-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Jun-2022
Cochin Port Trust Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cochinport.gov.in