CPPRI Recruitment 2023: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) has released a notification at cppri.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Assistant, Consultant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Mar-2023.
CPPRI Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI)|
|Post Details||Field Assistant, Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.18000-42000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CPPRI Official Website||cppri.res.in|
CPPRI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Project Associate||4|
CPPRI Recruitment required eligibility details
CPPRI Qualification Details
- Consultant: As per CPPRI Norms
- Project Associate-I: M.Sc in Chemistry/Microbiology, Post Graduation in Statistics
- Project Associate-II: M.Sc in Chemistry, Post Graduation in Statistics
- Senior Project Associate: M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, Post Graduation, MBA in HR, Ph.D
- Administrative Assistant: Degree, Graduation
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Pulp & Paper, B.Sc in Agriculture
- Field Assistant: Diploma in Chemical Engineering/Pulp & Paper, B.Sc in Agriculture
CPPRI Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Senior Project Associate||40|
As per the Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute Norms
Written Test & Interview
CPPRI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Senior Project Associate||Rs.42000/-|
How to apply for CPPRI Recruitment (Field Assistant, Consultant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Himmat Nagar, Paper Mill Road, Saharanpur-247001 (UP) on or before 15-Mar-2023.
Steps to Apply for CPPRI Field Assistant, Consultant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CPPRI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute, Himmat Nagar, Paper Mill Road, Saharanpur-247001 (UP) (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 15-Mar-2023.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Mar-2023
CPPRI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: cppri.res.in