DHFWS Recruitment 2021: District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS) has released a notification at dhfws.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of RBSK Coordinator, Statistical Assistant in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online & Offline on or before 27-Aug-2021.
DHFWS Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Society (DHFWS)|
|Post Details||RBSK Coordinator, Statistical Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.14000-25000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Apply Mode||Online & Offline|
|DHFWS Official Website||dhfws.gov.in|
DHFWS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|TB Health Visitor||1|
DHFWS Recruitment required eligibility details
DHFWS Qualification Details
|Statistical Assistant||M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Laboratory Technician||B.Sc, DMLT|
|TB Health Visitor||10+2, Intermediate, Graduate|
|Ophthalmic Assistant/Refractions||10+2, Pre Degree, Diploma, Graduate|
Age Limit: As per the District Health and Family Welfare Society recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years, as on 01-Aug-2021.
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Qualification, Experience, Performance in Test & Interview
DHFWS Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|TB Health Visitor|
How to apply for DHFWS Recruitment (RBSK Coordinator, Statistical Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at dhfws.gov.in official website starts from 13-08-2021 to 27-Aug-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the District Programme Manager, Arogyakeralam (NHM) DPM Office W&C Hospital Compound, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram – 14 on or before 31-Aug-2021.
Steps to Apply for DHFWS RBSK Coordinator, Statistical Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DHFWS recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- District Programme Manager, Arogyakeralam (NHM) DPM Office W&C Hospital Compound, Thycaud, Thiruvananthapuram – 14 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Aug-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27-Aug-2021
- Last Date for submission of Hardcopy of Application Form: 31-Aug-2021