DRDO NPOL Recruitment 2022: Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory, Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO NPOL) has released a notification at drdo.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Jun-2022.
DRDO NPOL Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (DRDO NPOL)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs.60000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|DRDO NPOL Official Website||drdo.gov.in|
DRDO NPOL Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per DRDO NPOL official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of two years work experience as RMP in an independent capacity in a clinic/hospital
- Candidates should have Experience in industrial establishment/factory
Age Limit: As per the Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be Below 65 years, as on 10-Jun-2022.
No Application Fee
Qualification, Experience & Personal Interview
How to apply for DRDO NPOL Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Director, NPOL (DRDO), Thrikkakkara Po, Kochi – 682021, Kerala on or before 10-Jun-2022.
Steps to Apply for DRDO NPOL Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DRDO NPOL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Director, NPOL (DRDO), Thrikkakkara Po, Kochi – 682021, Kerala (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 10-Jun-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 10-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Jun-2022
DRDO NPOL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: drdo.gov.in