IIMC Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) has released a notification at iimc.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Professor in Kottayam – Aizawl. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 07-Jan-2022.
IIMC Vacancy Details December 2021
|Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
|Rs.144200-218200/- Per Month
|Kottayam – Aizawl
|IIMC Official Website
IIMC Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIMC official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates should have Minimum of 10 years of Teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor & research experience
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Mass Communication recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 65 years
- All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for IIMC Recruitment (Professor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of Additional Director General, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067 on or before 07-Jan-2022.
Steps to Apply for IIMC Professor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the IIMC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Office of Additional Director General, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New JNU Campus, New Delhi – 110067 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 07-Jan-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 01-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 07-Jan-2022
IIMC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: iimc.nic.in