Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department has released a notification at incometaxindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Income Tax Department (Income Tax Department)|
|Post Details||Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Rs.18000-81100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Income Tax Department Official Website||incometaxindia.gov.in|
Income Tax Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Income Tax Department Recruitment required eligibility details
Income Tax Department Qualification Details
- Tax Assistant: Candidates should have a Data Entry Speed of 8000 Depressions per hour
Income Tax Department Age Limit Details
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
- UR/OBC Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 10 Years
Field Trials & Written Test
Income Tax Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment (Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ) (Admn.), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala, C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road, Kochi – 682018 on or before 31-Dec-2021.
Steps to Apply for Income Tax Department Tax Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Income Tax Department recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- Deputy Commissioner of Income-Tax (HQ) (Admn.), O/o the Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-Tax, Kerala, C.R. Building, I.S. Press Road, Kochi – 682018 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 31-Dec-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 02-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 31-Dec-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline for Candidates domiciled in the North-Eastern States, A&N Islands, Lakshadweep, J&K: 14-Jan-2022
Income Tax Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: incometaxindia.gov.in