Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Enrolled Follower/Safaiwala in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-May-2022.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Enrolled Follower/Safaiwala|
|Salary||Rs.21700-69100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Coast Guard official notification candidate should have completed 10th, ITI from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 25 years
- ST Candidates: 05 Years
Written Test, Professional Skill Test & Physical Fitness Test
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Enrolled Follower/Safaiwala) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Recruitment Officer, Headquarters No.7, Coast Guard District (Odisha), Paradip, Opposite Port Trust Admin Building, Badpadia, Paradip-754142 on or before 30-May-2022.
Steps to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Enrolled Follower/Safaiwala Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Recruitment Officer, Headquarters No.7, Coast Guard District (Odisha), Paradip, Opposite Port Trust Admin Building, Badpadia, Paradip-754142 (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 30-May-2022.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 19-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-May-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in