Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of General Duty, Commercial Pilot License in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Feb-2022
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details February 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||General Duty, Commercial Pilot License|
|Salary||Rs.56100-205400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|Commercial Pilot License||10|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
|General Duty||12th, Degree, Graduation|
|Commercial Pilot License||12th, Diploma|
|Technical (Mechanical)||12th, Diploma, Engineering Degree, Graduation|
Indian Coast Guard Age Limit Details
- General Duty: Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA): Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Mechanical), Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Candidates Born between 01 Jul 1998 to 30 Jun 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST/Personnel Serving in Coast Guard Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Screening Test, Preliminary Selection Board (PSB), Final Selection Board (FSB), Medical Exam, Induction
Indian Coast Guard Salary Details
|Rank Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Inspector General||Rs.131100/-|
|Additional Director General||Rs.182200/-|
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard General Duty, Commercial Pilot License Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-02-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Feb-2022
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- For any Clarifications Regarding Eligibility, Advertisement and Selection Procedure, Candidates may Contact Telephone No: 0120-2201340 & Email ID: [email protected] for Stage I, IV & V
- For any Clarifications Regarding Eligibility, Advertisement and Selection Procedure, Candidates may Contact Email: [email protected] & Telephone No: 0120-2201316 for Stage II & III
- For any Clarifications Regarding Online Registration, Payment Issues, E-Admit Card, Candidates may Contact Email: [email protected]
& Telephone No: 020-25503108/020-25503109