Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard) has released a notification at joinindiancoastguard.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Commandant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Feb-2023.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details January 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard (Indian Coast Guard)|
|Post Details||Assistant Commandant|
|Salary||As Per Indian Coast Guard Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Indian Coast Guard Official Website||joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy Details
|Branch Name||No of Posts|
|General Duty (GD)||40|
|Commercial Pilot License (SSA)||10|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment required eligibility details
Indian Coast Guard Qualification Details
- General Duty (GD): Degree
- Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA): 12th, Diploma
- Technical (Mechanical): Degree in Naval Architecture/Mechanical/Marine/Automotive Mechatronics/Industrial and Production/Metallurgy/Design/Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering
- Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication/Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics and Communication/Power Engineering/Power Electronics Engineering
- Law Entry: Degree in Law, LLB
Indian Navy Age Limit Details
- General Duty (GD): Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1998 to 30-Jun-2002 (Both dates inclusive)
- Commercial Pilot License (SSA): Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1998 to 30-Jun-2004 (Both dates inclusive)
- Technical (Mechanical) & Technical (Electrical/Electronics): Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1998 to 30-Jun-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Law Entry: Candidates should be Born between 01-Jul-1994 to 30-Jun-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Computer Based Test (Stage-I)
- Preliminary Selection Board (Stage-II)
- Final Selection Board (Stage-III)
- Medical Examination (Stage-IV)
- Induction (Stage-V)
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- First of all go through the Indian Coast Guard recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Coast Guard Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 25-01-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Feb-2023
- Date of Commencement of Training: Jan-2024
Indian Coast Guard Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- For any Queries/Clarifications,
Regarding Eligibility, Advertisement & Selection Procedure
Candidates may Contact below numbers
- For Stage I, II (till commencement of PSB), IV & V
E Mail: [email protected]
Telephone No: 0120-2201340
- For Stage II (Post uploading of documents and issue of admit card) & III
E Mail: [email protected]
Regarding Online Registration, Payment Issues, E-Admit Card
Candidates may Contact Email: [email protected], Telephone No: 020-25503108/020-25503109
- For any Complaints, Candidates may Contact Telephone No: 0120-2201340 & Email ID: [email protected]