Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has released a notification at joinindiannavy.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sailors for Matric Recruit in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 02-Nov-2021
Indian Navy Vacancy Details October 2021
|Indian Navy (Indian Navy)
|Sailors for Matric Recruit
|Rs.14600-69100/- Per Month
|Indian Navy Official Website
Indian Navy Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Indian Navy official notification candidate should have completed Matriculation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Height: 157 Cms
- Minimum Chest Expansion: 05 Cms
Age Limit: As per the Indian Navy recruitment notification, Candidates should born between 01-Apr-2002 to 31-Mar-2005 (Both dates inclusive)
As per the Indian Navy Norms
- All Candidates: Rs.60/- + GST
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Shortlisting, Physical Exam, Medical Exam
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021
- First of all go through the Indian Navy recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria (The recruitment link is given below).
- Before the start of filling up application through Online mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Click on Indian Navy Sailors for Matric Recruit Apply Online – Link given below.
- Update all the required details in Indian Navy Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- At last click on submit button to complete Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-Nov-2021