KAPL Recruitment 2021: Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL) has released a notification at kaplindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Professional Service Representative, Area Manager in Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline, is 24-Jun-2021
KAPL Vacancy Details June 2021
|Organization Name||Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited (KAPL)|
|Post Details||Professional Service Representative, Area Manager|
|Salary||Rs.26000-40000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Karnataka – Andhra Pradesh – Rajasthan – Kerala|
|KAPL Official Website||kaplindia.com|
KAPL Recruitment required eligibility details
Education Qualification: As per KAPL official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized board or University.
KAPL Age Limit Details
|Name of the Post||Age Limit (Years)|
|Professional Service Representative (PSR)||28|
|Area Manager (AM)||35|
Age Relaxation: As per the Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited Norms
KAPL Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Professional Service Representative (PSR)||Rs.26000/-|
|Area Manager (AM)||Rs.40000/-|
How to apply for KAPL Recruitment (Professional Service Representative, Area Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Deputy General Manager [HRD], Bangalore, Karnataka on or before 24-Jun-2021.
Steps to Apply for KAPL Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the KAPL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- Deputy General Manager [HRD], Bangalore, Karnataka (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service) on or before 24-Jun-2021.
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24-Jun-2021