Kerala Ground Water Department Recruitment 2023: Kerala Ground Water Department (Kerala Ground Water Department) has released a notification at groundwater.kerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of System Manager, GIS Analyst in Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 09-Nov-2023.
Kerala Ground Water Department Vacancy Details October 2023
|Organization Name||Kerala Ground Water Department (Kerala Ground Water Department)|
|Post Details||System Manager, GIS Analyst|
|Salary||Rs.30995-36000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
|Kerala Ground Water Department Official Website||groundwater.kerala.gov.in|
Kerala Ground Water Department Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|System Manager (IT)||1|
Kerala Ground Water Department Recruitment required eligibility details
Kerala Ground Water Department Qualification Details
- System Manager (IT): B.E or B.Tech in ECE/CS/IT
- GIS Analyst/Expert: M.Sc, M.Tech in Geography/Geo-Informatics/Geology/Computer Science
Age Limit: As per the Kerala Ground Water Department recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years, as on 01-Oct-2023.
No Application Fee
Written Examination, Proficiency Test & Personal Interview
Kerala Ground Water Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|System Manager (IT)||Rs.36000/-|
How to apply for Kerala Ground Water Department Recruitment (System Manager, GIS Analyst) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Kerala Ground Water Department official website groundwater.kerala.gov.in, Starts from 26-10-2023 to 09-Nov-2023
Steps to Apply for Kerala Ground Water Department System Manager, GIS Analyst Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through Kerala Ground Water Department official website groundwater.kerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Kerala Ground Water Department will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Kerala Ground Water Department online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 26-10-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-Nov-2023
Kerala Ground Water Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: groundwater.kerala.gov.in