Kerala High Court Recruitment 2022: High Court of Kerala (Kerala High Court) has released a notification at hckerala.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Translator in Kochi – Kerala. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 12-Sep-2022.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||High Court of Kerala (Kerala High Court)|
|Salary||Rs.39300-83000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kochi – Kerala|
|Kerala High Court Official Website||hckerala.gov.in|
Kerala High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Kerala High Court official notification candidate should have completed Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the High Court of Kerala recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 50 years
- SC/ST/Unemployed Differently Abled Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.450/-
- Mode of Payment: Challan/Online
Translation Test & Interview
How to apply for Kerala High Court Recruitment (Translator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at Kerala High Court official website hckerala.gov.in, Starts from 19-08-2022 to 12-Sep-2022
Steps to Apply for Kerala High Court Translator Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through Kerala High Court official website hckerala.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. High Court of Kerala will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the Kerala High Court online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 19-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Sep-2022
- Last Date for Remittance of Application fee through Online & Downloading of Challan for Offline Payment: 20-Sep-2022
- Date for Remittance of Application Fee through Offline Mode at SBI Branches: 26th September 2022 to 10th October 2022
Kerala High Court Notification Important Links
Note: If a candidate is unable to download his/her Admission Ticket/Call Letter & in case of doubts, he/she should
contact the High Court at 0484-2562235